Featured Posts
Recent Articles

How To Get Him Back In Your Life

We all know that when we’re in love it can feel all encompassing. It’s wonderful when things are going smoothly and you can take comfort in just how much your man adores you. When a relationship begins to fall apart, things become a bit cloudier and you may begin to question exactly how much he still loves you. The moment he tells you that it’s over is one that you can never be prepared for, regardless of how challenging things have become. Once the dust has settled and you’ve had time to regroup you may be feeling as though you need to be with him again. Learning how to get him back in your life is possible, but it does come at a temporary cost. You need to be able to let him go for now and be selfish.

Understanding how to get him back in your life starts with recognizing that men and women need different things after a break up. You love him still so you feel you need to be in contact with him. Some days it may feel like you need constant contact with him. He doesn’t want or need this right now. He needs some time and space. You have to be able to give that to him. Letting go of him for now is vitally important to getting him back for several reasons. First, it shows him that you respect his needs and secondly, it gives you time to evaluate yourself and work on making your own personal improvements.

Once you’ve let him go for now it’s time to start being selfish. You’ve got to focus solely on you and what you can do to feel better about yourself. Try and think back to when you first met your boyfriend. There were obvious qualities about you that drew him to you. He found you irresistible then so you need to become irresistible now. Work on becoming the best version of you that you possibly can. Indulge in the things you truly enjoy and spend as much time as you can with your friends. Don’t be afraid to go out and have fun. Learn how to embrace the woman you are. When he reaches out to make contact again, and he will, he’ll be amazed at all the positive changes in you. It will instantly remind him of why he loved you and it will make him want to get closer to you again.

----------------------------------------

Almost every woman has been faced with the heart ache of a man she loves deciding he wants the relationship to be over. When it happened to me, I felt as though I was watching the only man I loved walking out of my life for good. I couldn’t eat, sleep or even focus on my work. My life came screeching to a halt and all I really wanted was for him to take me back.

It didn’t take long before I found out that he was already seeing someone new. This only made the pain I was feeling worse. I couldn’t understand how he could go from loving me to spending time with a new woman just weeks later. I knew she couldn’t be right for him, I just didn’t know how to get that point across to him.

I made a huge mistake. I called him. I was emotional, almost hysterical and I begged him to dump her and take me back. He hung up on me more than once and completely ignored all my emails and texts. I reached a point where I was desperate and tried to enlist the help of friends. I wanted them to talk to him for me. They all told me the same thing – to move on and forget him.

A caring and very honest friend finally told me that I needed to change what I was doing if I wanted any chance with him again. My whole approach, up to that point, consisted of crying, begging and pleading. It wasn’t working and the more time that passed, the more panicked I was becoming.

I decided that it was time for me to get serious about getting him back. I loved him and I wanted him and I wasn’t about to lose him forever to anyone else. It was then that I found a new approach and in no time at all he was the one calling me.

If you are stuck in this same situation and you love an old boyfriend, you can get him back forever and deeper in love with you than he was before. This worked for me. We’re back together and staying that way.



Mistakes to Avoid
What You Should Not Be Doing to Get Him Back


Right after the relationship with my boyfriend ended I felt as though my life was on hold. The only thing I could focus on was him and what went wrong. I played the past few weeks of our relationship, before the break up, over and over again in my mind. I was trying to find an answer to why the split happened. I also couldn’t stop thinking about getting him back. My mind was so consumed by thoughts of him that I let my emotions guide all my actions. I made some horrible mistakes.

Here’s a list of things I did that you need to NOT do if you are trying to get your old boyfriend back.

Waiting for him to call. I was guilty of doing this the first few weeks after the break up with my boyfriend and it was a big mistake. I was so worried that he’d call me at home that I didn’t venture out except to go to work. I actually even called in sick one day for fear of missing his call. Days and days passed with no call. I wasted a lot of time waiting. Don’t do this. Go on with your life and do all your normal activities. Sitting by a phone will not make it ring.

Ask him to explain the break up. If you are feeling a little lost about why the relationship ended, now is not the time to ask him about it. You’re too emotional right after the split and anything he says (or doesn’t say) is going to hurt. He likely won’t even have an answer for you. Don’t put him on the spot by asking why he doesn’t want or love you anymore.

Buy him gifts. This is another mistake that I made. I thought that if I sent him something I knew he wanted, that he’d see the error of his ways and want me back. It didn’t work that way at all. He returned the gift to me. It made me feel even worse.

Making even one mistake can cost you the chance to get him back.


The Other Woman
What to Do if He’s Already Got a New Girlfriend


A break up itself can be devastating if you are still in love with your boyfriend, but if he jumps into a new relationship soon after ending yours, it can make you feel even worse. This is exactly what happened to me and the moment I realized he had moved on, I was certain I could feel my heart breaking inside my chest. I felt sick to my stomach and so sad. I was angry too and it was that anger that made me want to confront him. Not only did I want to ask him how he could be with someone so soon after being with me but I also wanted to tell him that he was making a huge mistake. I didn’t realize at that moment that even if your boyfriend has a new girlfriend, you can still get him back.

If your ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend you must handle the situation in a very specific way. If you don’t you’ll risk losing him forever to her or to some other woman.

If it’s at all possible, try your best to avoid being in a situation where you will have to spend time with the two of them together. If you know that he’s going to be at a social function that you are supposed to be at, don’t go. You’ll only be torturing yourself if you have to be face-to-face with him and his new girl.

If you can’t avoid it, you’ll need to be prepared to meet her. This is a tough one but how you handle it will determine your future with the man you love.

Make a promise to yourself before you see him with his new girl that you’ll be cordial and kind. Be polite to her and smile at both of them. Don’t be overly sweet but be sure to give him the impression that you are fine with the situation.

Chat with them briefly and then make a reasonable excuse to leave the conversation. Keep your cool and stay collected.

You want to walk away from the meeting leaving him with the impression that you are fine with him having a new lady in his life.The fact that you don’t get upset, you don’t complain and you are nice will confuse him and make him question what you are feeling for him. This is exactly what you want to happen.

Share and Enjoy:

0 comments for this post

Leave a reply

We will keep You Updated...
Sign up to receive all
interesting site updates!
Subscribe via RSS Feed subscribe to feeds
Sponsors
Popular Posts
Recent Stories
Connect with Facebook
Sponsor
Search Site
Archives
Blog Archives
Recent Comments
Tag Cloud