Featured Posts
Recent Articles

Ideas to Light Up Your Home...




I wonder if I 'd call it a tray scape ... hmmm ... its quite like an instant magical touch ... well in this case ... instant Diwali Decor ...



A tray ... a few of your fav. things and flowers ... some greens ...lights ...




I was arranging the orchids in my silver tea pot ... the green glass looked nice with the silver ...along came some sand paper vine leaves ... and the tea light and candles and well ...














... a coffee table ... a console table ... your side unit ... a cozy nook ... and just about anywhere you decide ... I think you could try this arrangement ... complete with your diyas or candles ... I'm sure you too will feel the festive mood ...with some instant Diwali decor ...

If you liked this idea do share your thought with me ... would love to hear from you ... who knows two thoughts put together and we just may have another decor idea ...




Share and Enjoy:

0 comments for this post

Leave a reply

We will keep You Updated...
Sign up to receive all
interesting site updates!
Subscribe via RSS Feed subscribe to feeds
Sponsors
Popular Posts
Recent Stories
Connect with Facebook
Sponsor
Search Site
Archives
Blog Archives
Recent Comments
Tag Cloud