Featured Posts
Recent Articles

Rose Day:Meaning of Roses by Number

http://kuchkhaashai.blogspot.com/Like the different colors of roses deliver a different message from you to your loved ones, the same way the number of roses you are giving to any one have different meanings too. Mostly these are considered for red roses as love is commonly expressed by red roses.



Meaning Of Roses (By Number)


• 1 Rose Love at first sight

• 2 Roses Deeply in Love with each other, Mutual Love

• 3 Roses I Love You

• 6 Roses I want to be yours

• 7 Roses I am infatuated with you

• 9 Roses Together till life last, Eternal Love

• 10 Roses You are perfect

• 11 Roses I treasure you, You are the one I love most in my life http://kuchkhaashai.blogspot.com/

• 12 Roses Be my steady

• 13 Roses Secret Admirer

• 15 Roses Truly Sorry, Please Forgive

• 20 Roses I am sincere towards you

• 21 Roses I am devoted to you

• 24 Roses Can’t stop thinking for you round the clock 24 hours every day

• 33 Roses I Love You (With Great Affection)

• 36 Roses Will always remember our romantic moments

http://kuchkhaashai.blogspot.com/
• 40 Roses Genuine Love

• 50 Roses Regretless Love

• 99 Roses Love you till my last breath

• 100 Roses Remain as devoted couple for century

• 101 Roses One and Only Love

• 108 Roses Marry Me!!!

• 365 Roses Can’t Stop Thinking About you whole year round each and every day

• 999 Roses Ever lasting and Eternal love

Share and Enjoy:

0 comments for this post

Leave a reply

We will keep You Updated...
Sign up to receive all
interesting site updates!
Subscribe via RSS Feed subscribe to feeds
Sponsors
Popular Posts
Recent Stories
Connect with Facebook
Sponsor
Search Site
Archives
Blog Archives
Recent Comments
Tag Cloud